Home Insurance

Your home is your most precious possession. With Allianz home insurance, you’ll enjoy the following features;

  • Up to 10% discount if you combine building and contents covers on the same policy;
  • New-for-old replacement of contents (regardless of age);
  • Guest’s property cover of up to $5,000;
  • Up to 12 months temporary accommodation if you have building cover and your home is uninhabitable following an insured event;
  • Optional additional cover to protect items against loss or damage, any time, anywhere in Australia (with limited overseas cover).


building insurance
Allianz Insurance

Landlord Insurance

Sometimes tenants aren’t quite as careful with your investment property as you would like them to be. With Allianz landlord insurance, you can protect your investment from intentional damage by tenants and even from any default on rent payments.

Allianz landlord insurance includes benefits like:

  • Up to 52 weeks cover for loss of rent after an insured event;
  • Cover for intentional damage by your tenants when you have building cover and/or contents cover;
  • A discount if your investment property is managed by a licenced property management agent;

Allianz can also offer you optional additional cover for:

  • Up to $10,000 for rent default by tenants;
  • Theft by a tenant; and
  • Legal expenses related to a rent default or theft by tenant claim to a maximum of $3,000.


Certificates of Currency or Building Insurance

Before your lender will release the loan funds to you they require you to provide them with a Certificate of Currency, to ensure the home being mortgaged is insured against damage.

Pride Mortgage Services can now offer this insurance service to their customers without having to consult with other companies.

Getting the insurance policy can sometimes take weeks to organise and can therefore delay the settlement of your loan. You can, however, have this insurance organised for you from our office and have the certificate ready almost immediately to be faxed to your lender and know that the issue is taken care of without delay

We can also provide standard building and contents insurance. To not only protect the home itself, but all your belongings.

To find out more Call Us Today!