At its meeting today, the Board decided to
LEAVE THE cash RATE ON HOLD AT 1.5%
The Governor of the RBA, Philip Lowe’s statement is available in full CLICK HERE
Happy 2017 to you all!
We hope the New Year finds you relaxed and well after a happy Festive Season enjoyed with family & friends.
The New Year is always a good time to reassess your mortgage and financial goals , especially while the cash rate remains on hold at its current all-time low.
Are you one of the following:
- A First Home Buyer – Do you have a deposit or maybe need help from parents via a Guarantor Loan?
- Refinancing – Have you accumulated Credit Card or Personal Loan debts that require consolidation into one monthly repayment?
- Upgrading – Have you outgrown your current home and would like to upgrade or renovate?
- Investing – Do you have equity with a bit of spare cash, and now want to use that equity to purchase an investment propery?
- Self Employed – Are you looking for working capital, or looking to purchase new vehicles/equipment for your business?
Why not ask us how we can help you work toward achieving your goals in 2017, and beyond, to secure your financial future.
Please don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and share with your family and friends to keep up to date with Lender news, hints, tips and tons of useful information.
Until next time….